Monday, January 10, 2011

Some Sad News

So with classes starting back up for me on Wednesday, I'm going to have to drastically cut down on the amount of time I spend on WoW. And with that, I'll also be posting less frequently. I've had a few different ideas for posts floating around in my head the past few days, and I wanted to get one done tonight, but unfortunately, I just found out about close to 100 pages of reading I have to do for Wednesday. And I'll be spending most of my time tomorrow in interviewing and networking workshops. The life of a 1L is quite fun.

But I won't be abandoning WoW and blogging altogether, as I'll definitely need a bit of escapism here and there. Hopefully I can stick to a weekly or bi-weekly posting schedule. I've got some good ideas brewing, I just need to find the time to form them into a coherent post.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch, I'll miss your posts! :-(
    Real life comes first, but please try hard to write weekly!
    I'm in a bad time too, since January/February are the months in which at my University we have to do exams (lot of them)
    Good study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GL w/ 1L. I have enjoyed your posts in the past. Frequency of posts isn't as important as quality of posts anyway!

    ReplyDelete